Sheridan Maine are looking for a Payroll Implementation Specialist to work for a well-established company set in a wonderful location in the Solihull area. This is a great opportunity to further both your payroll knowledge and your career.
What we are looking for?
- Being the key driver in the implementation of a new payroll system
- Completing parallel runs of the systems alongside excel to check for discrepancies
- Provide support to the wider team with the new systems
- Testing the new software
- Get involved with payroll migration project planning
What’s on offer?
- Somebody who has 3 or more years’ experience working in payroll
- Experience with parallel runs
- Some experience with systems implementation
A salary of up to £35,000 plus a number of great benefits including:
- Free parking
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 20 days holiday increasing with length of service
- A free on-site gym
The Payroll Implementation Specialist role gives the right candidate a great opportunity to further their career by taking a step into project management or team management. The chosen candidate will be responsible for key decisions and will work closely with a team of specialists in a company that places a fast paced and supportive team culture at its heart.