Sheridan Maine are working exclusively on a Payroll Administrator position based in Solihull. No previous payroll experience is necessary! If you are keen and are willing to put the time and effort into earn a new skill this could be a next career change for you! Applications are welcome from those who have worked in Recruitment, HR or any Admin position.
What we are looking for
- Process high volumes of weekly and monthly payroll
- Provide specialist payroll support
- Ensure compliance with various different legislations
- Process new starters, leavers personal and job amendments, statutory sick pay and any other ad-hoc payments
- Generate and reconcile payments when required
- Understand various client pension schemes
- Validate any exceptions and or errors
What’s on offer?
- A highly organised individual who is able to prioritise tasks
- An analytical and attentive person who can use their skills to solve problems
- A professional personality who has excellent customer service skills
- Someone who wants to pursue a career in payroll
- A willing learner who has experience in a recruitment environment
A salary of £18,000 – £21,000 p/a plus;
- On-site gym
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Bonus package after probation period
No previous payroll experience is necessary, if you have worked in recruitment, HR or any admin position your application is welcome. If you can show you are passionate about learning a new skill and can apply a “can-do” attitude this could be your next opportunity. For more information please get in touch on 0121 423 8018.