Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Sheridan Maine are working with an ever growing retail company based in Coventry. We are offering the right candidate with previous management experience to take on the role of Purchase Ledger Supervisor. The company pride themselves on being forward thinking and in taking care of their staff, creating an excellent team atmosphere and making it a great place to work.
Your main responsibility will be to lead and organise the activities of the purchase ledger department, this will be done by:
What are we looking for?
- Supporting and contributing to continuous system upgrades and change management
- Achieve individual and team KPI’s
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Liaise with Trading and Goods In departments to resolve any queries
- Prioritise and monitor workload for Purchase ledger Clerks
- Ensure month end tasks and reporting is completed
- Attend weekly finance meetings to ensure priorities are communicated and reporting and deliveries are all maintained
What’s on offer?
- Relevant experience managing a team
- Strong IT skills – especially Excel
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise your workload
- A strong communicator who has a proven track record of dealing with queries
- An attitude of development, both for yourself and for your team
On top of an excellent salary package of £26,000 – £28,000 the benefits include:
- Free Parking
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Great team atmosphere
This is an excellent opportunity to further your managerial experience in a great company that is looking to continue their growth and progress. If you are interested in this role please get in touch on 0121 423 8018.