Sheridan Maine are working exclusively on a Payroll Administrator position based in Coventry. If you are an experienced Payroll Administrator who has a passion for payroll, and are keen to develop further this could be your next step!
What we are looking for:
- Process high volumes of weekly and monthly payroll in accordance with service level agreements
- Provide comprehensive payslip explanations
- Process and validate all Tax and National Insurance documentation including; P6, P9, P45 and New Starter Declarations
- Process new starters, leavers personal and job amendments, statutory sick pay and any other ad-hoc payments
- Generate and reconcile payments including BACS and TT
- Understand various client pension schemes
- Validate any exceptions and or errors
What’s on offer?
- An experienced payroll Administrator who wants to take the next step in their career
- Experience with fast paced environments
- An analytical and attentive problem solver
- Somebody with the flexibility to cope with an ever evolving process
- Processing of Real Time Information would be advantageous
A salary of £22,000 – £25,000 p/a plus;
- On-site gym
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Bonus package after probation period
- Progression routes
If you are passionate about a career in payroll and have an enthusiastic approach to your personal development this is the role for you. For more information please get in touch on 0121 423 8018.