Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a hands-on Financial Accountant within an established business who have national coverage based in Liverpool. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to take the first step within a hugely successful corporate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established business who pride themselves on their unique customer experience and products. With a proven track record of exceeding their customers’ expectations, they hold a significant market share across the UK.
This opportunity offers you ownership of the businesses general ledger, ensuring that effective reporting/accounting processes are in place. In addition to being responsible for developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, you will be expected to manage, mentor and support a team of Assistant Accountants to ensure financial integrity of the company’s accounts.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Managing and organising a team to ensure that all financial transactions are accounted for accurately.
- Producing month end reports on the Ledger, ensuring compliance with all financial/company regulations.
- Effectively maintaining the organisation’s Key Core Stakeholder relationships that are most valuable to the business.
- Approving General ledger and Sub-ledger balance sheet reviews and reconciliations.
- Ensuring full compliance to the Minimum Control Framework.
- Acting as a contact for internal and external auditing processes.
- Taking full ownership of balance sheet accounts.
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the P&L as well as investigating and resolving all (Supplier/Customer/Internal) issues.
What’s on offer?
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified
- Able to maintain a strong customer focus, whilst maintaining professionalism and integrity
- Possess strong communication skills, and be able to delegate tasks effectively
- Skilled at building good working relationships with stakeholders and internal customers
- Must lead development and encourage the improvement of teams
- Coupled with a great salary, package and bonus is the opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment in a market leading business.
Please note, due to the volume of applications if you do not get a reply within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.