Payroll Administrator Team Leader
Sheridan Maine are looking for an experienced Payroll team leader based in a large organisation in Warwickshire. If you are an experience team leader who puts people at the heart of what you do, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for?
- Lead and ensure the effective and timely running of the payroll function
- Manage relationships with both internal and external customers
- Manage the costs down through operational improvement
- Be involved in the recruitment of new members of your team
- Monitor, plan and review team outcomes ensuring delivery of personal and team objectives
What’s on offer?
- Have already complete or be working towards your CIPP qualification
- Experience managing a payroll function
- Experience providing payroll service to external clients
- Proven successful stakeholder management
- Evidence of leading successful projects
A salary of £39,000 - £42,000 pa plus:
- Flexible working culture
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with sustained employment
- Excellent access to training courses to continue your development and learning
If you want to be part of a well-established organisation that is offering you excellent benefits plus the excellent opportunity to further your career, people are your passion and you have a proven track record of successful management please give us a ring on 0121 423 8018.