Sheridan Maine have the pleasure to be working with one of the UK's largest manufactures based in the West Midlands region who are actively looking for a Management Accountant to join their successfully growing business.
As the Management Accountant you be responsible for the production of management information where you will be aiding directors. You will be partaking in the reviewing of internal procedures to ensure greater efficiency.
- Experience in the production of monthly management accounts
- Exposure to P&L
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monitoring debtors including KPI analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide advice to the finance function
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Over 3 years’ experience in a Management Accounting role
- Analytical thinker
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great pension
- Fantastic emphasis on training which is also provided
- Private health care
- Life insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business based in Birmingham. This role is for a driven, organised and analytical Management Accountant who is looking to utilise their current skillset in an exceptional business.