Sheridan Maine are currently working with a fast paced and well established business based in the Wolverhampton region who are looking to recruit for a Credit Control Team Leader due to recent growth within the team.
As the Credit Control Team Leader you will have 6 direct reports. You will have the responsibility of monitoring and maintain the standards of the Credit Controllers to ensure they are proactive in their activities and cash collection is managed effectively.
- Production of weekly debt reports
- Responsible for cash collections
- Team Leader experience demonstrated in Accounts Payable, Credit Control, Billing or Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining a well organised credit control function, ensuring the Credit Control team chase debts and respond to all related queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Credit card reconciliations
- Reviewing credit risk position and enforcing account sanctions where applicable
- Month end cash forecasts and month end reporting.
- Minimum 3-4 years Credit Control experience
- Strong operational knowledge and understanding within one of Accounts Payable, Credit Control, Billing or Accounts Receivable
- Team Leadership and Communication skills
- Competitive salary of up to £25,000
- Monthly bonus
- 28 days holiday including stats
- Free parking
- Stylish offices