Financial Accountant - up to £40,000 - Derby
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a market leading business in the Derby area who are currently looking to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their growing and well established company.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of all Central Balance Sheet GL accounts in line with Group deadlines
- Prepare cashflow forecasts
- Statutory returns including EC Sales and Intrastat
- Balance sheet reconciliations including the completion of tax packs
- Partaking in dealing with Tangible and Intangible Fixed Assets
- Produce year end reports and evidence as required for SOX, audit, tax and statutory purposes.
- Minimum part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ACMA.
- Competency in software packages, to include Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
- Strong numerically
- Shared service or cooperate background
- Salary of up to £40,000
- 25 days + stats
- Study support
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding company which will provide you the chance to develop your current skill set and broaden your knowledge of Finance. While having this excellent prospect you will have a supportive and well-coordinated team who are all working to further the companies successes.