Payroll Manager - 12 Months FTC - Telford
Sheridan Maine are currently working with successful organisation based in the Telford region who are currently looking to recruit for a Payroll Manager.
As the Payroll Manager you will be a proactive and hands on experience to the role. You will have a proven understanding and delivery of end to end Payroll processes while also having exposure to managing a team.
- Manage the Payroll team day to day which includes recruiting and development
- Experience in implementations of new systems
- Completion of year end Payroll
- Ensure accuracy in data processing within efficient timescales
- Responsible for all compliance and processing of statutory payments
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong analytical and methodical approach
- Confident and driven individuals
- Fantastic salary of up to £50,000
- Up to 25 days holiday + Stats
- Flexi time
- Free parking
- Company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established and globally present business who offer a fantastic company culture and allowing you to utilise your skillset within a great organisation. This is a Fixed Term Contract opportunity but could go permanent for the right candidate.