Financial Controller – Birmingham - up to £45,000
Sheridan Maine are working with a £5 million turnover business services organisation based in central Birmingham. They are looking to recruit a proactive and hands on Financial Controller to report into the board and manage a small finance function.
- Production of Monthly management accounts
- Process improvement and systems development
- Provide cover for weekly payroll processing, purchase and sales invoice if and when required
- Cashflow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Partaking in the financial accounting including P&L, Tax and Audit
- Management of two staff members
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations and daily posting of cash receipts and payments; cashbook maintenance
- Liaising with auditors for year-end
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Understanding of revenue streams
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Strong IT skills – especially with Excel
- Ability to work within a team environment and be flexible
- Take a logical and proactive approach to the role and work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- SME exposure
- Exposure in a logistics or distribution background
- Management experience
On offer is a competitive salary coupled with the opportunity to work for an established organisation with a growing and successful foundation. This is a great chance for you to showcase your fantastic knowledge and experience in an exciting business. As the number one in Finance you have the ability to experiment with new ideas to increase growth and be part of driving the business forward.