Payroll Administrator - Derby - upto £25,000
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a market leading organisation based in the Derbyshire region who are currently looking to recruit for a Payroll Administrator due to recent growth.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. You will be assisting in the management of employee data such as creating and maintaining employee payroll records. This also includes entering payroll information, processing and sustaining all payroll in an accurate/ timely manner.
- Partake in the management of the UK Payroll, dealing with any queries which may arise
- Participate in the completion of all payroll including the production of financial reporting including costing and RTI data to HMRC
- Partake in setting up new employees including meeting HMRC requirements
- Update the payroll system which accuracy, including employee data management
- Maintain employee database to reflect current legislation and 3rd party compliance
- Assist in the completion of annual P11D's such as updating the payroll database with employee absence
- Ad-hoc duties
- Previous Payroll Experience to a high volume
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional accuracy
- Highly organised and confident in their approach
- £20,000 - £25,000 p/a
- Up to 25 days holiday + Stats
- Free parking
- Company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established and globally present business who offer a fantastic company culture and progressive opportunities to allow you build your career with a great organisation.