Finance Manager - up to £35,000 - Birmingham
Sheridan Maine are currently working exclusively with a SME based in the central Birmingham are who are looking to recruit for a Finance Manager to join their fast growing business.
As the Finance Manager you will be a hands on individual who will partake in duties including transactional finance, monthly management accounts including month end accounts. You will be working closely with the business owner and management team to continue to drive the business forward.
- Production of Monthly management accounts
- Partake in monthly bank reconciliations and daily posting of cash receipts and payments
- Cashflow forecasting; Credit Control
- Accounts to Trial Balance including prepayments, accruals, ad-hoc journals, nominal reconciliations and fixed asset register
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Process improvement
- Offer support for weekly payroll, purchase and sakes invoices
- Management of 2 staff members
- Minimum AAT qualified
- Strong IT skills
- Over 5 years finance experience minimum
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Exposure to working in a busy, fast paced environment
- An honest, trustworthy and confident individual who can operate effectively unsupervised to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders effectively
- Take a proactive approach when dealing with duties under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run business based in the central Birmingham area. If you are a hands on, proactive and experience Finance Manager looking to join a well organised and growing business, get in touch.