Assistant Finance Manager - up to £30,000 - Solihull based
Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a well-established business based in Solihull and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accountant to aid their current business needs.
As the Assistant Finance Manager you will be reporting directly to the Finance/ Operations Manager with updates on cash flow forecasting and supervising financial transactions while ensuring great accuracy.
- Financial Accounting experience including preparation of monthly P&L and balance sheet reports
- Month end experience including accruals, prepayments journal postings
- Overlooking the Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Partake in quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly/Monthly progress reporting
- Assist in billing invoices
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets
- Managing cash flow and supervise financial transactions
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience in partaking in cost saving exercises
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Sage
- Confident, approachable and able to adapt to a fast paced environment
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced finance individual to join a stable, friendly and well established business based in the South Birmingham area. This role will provide you a chance to showcase your skillset in well-coordinated environment.