Sheridan Maine are currently working with a market leading business based in the Derbyshire region who are actively looking for a Part Time Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their fast growing and successful company.
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor you will be partaking in day to day activities including assisting in managing and performing all aspects of accounts payable including payments, prepaid, claims and expenses.
- Supervise Accounts Payable staff which include training and developing
- Offer and resolve any daily issues which concern the department
- Ensuring that the Accounts Payable staff maintain a good relationship with suppliers, building and maintaining good levels of rapport.
- Schedule payments to vendors in accordance with cash budgets and terms
- Ensure credits and discounts are taken accurately to improve cash flow
- Month end closing
- At least 3 years’ experience in processing Accounts Payable invoices and bills
- Ability to analyse data and provide recommendations
- Oracle experience
- Experience in supervising a team
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (pro rata)
- Company benefits
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and successful company. You will have the pleasure of working in new and stylish offices which come with amazing facilities. If you are an individual who has got exposure to Accounts Payable, supervising a team and looking for part time then get in touch on 0121 423 8018.