Financial Purchasing Controller - Coventry - up to £30,000
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a well-respected institution based in the Coventry area who are on the search for a Financial Purchasing Controller.
As the Financial Purchasing Controller you will have the responsibility of ensuring that the IT function's purchasing and budgets remain compliant and under tight control.
- Ensure that the Finance and Procurement teams follow agreed processes and procedures for the IT purchasing which abide by company policy
- Assist managers with understanding acceptable purchasing routes including value for money
- Raising purchase order to ensured goods/service level are executed within a timely fashion
- Ensuring that the finance systems is accurate in regards to budgets, forecast and GRN's these also include accruals
- Chartered Institute of Purchase and Supply (CIPS) Level 3 or similar qualification
- Experience in drafting and maintaining processes
- Exposure to establishing and improving financial record keeping
- Purchasing goods and service experience including following company guidelines
- Budget and forecasting
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to utilise their experience in a institution who make a difference. With the great opportunity comes with an attractive salary, flexi-time scheme and great package, this is a chance for you to showcase your experience in a well-coordinated and energetic team.