Finance Manager – Birmingham - up to £35,000
Sheridan Maine are working with a £5 million turnover, business services organisation based in central Birmingham. They are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to report into the board and manage a small finance function.
The role will involve:
The candidate will have
- Production of Monthly management accounts
- Process improvement and systems development
- Provide cover for weekly payroll processing, purchase and sales invoice if and when required
- Cashflow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management of two staff members
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations and daily posting of cash receipts and payments; cashbook maintenance
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Understanding of revenue streams
- AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Strong IT skills – especially with Excel
- Ability to work within a team environment and be flexible
- Take a logical and proactive approach to the role and work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- SME exposure
- Exposure in a logistics background
- Management experience
On offer is a competitive salary coupled with the opportunity to work for an established organisation with a growing and successful foundation. This is a great chance for you to showcase your fantastic knowledge and experience in an exciting business.