Sheridan Maine are currently working with a market leading organisation based in the Derbyshire region who are currently looking to recruit for a Payroll Manager due to relocation of new office.
You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller you role will be compiling payroll information in regards to managing, preparing and completing reports. You will be overseeing a team of Payroll Clerks, partaking in processing of monthly payroll across the business including P45s/ P46 and P11Ds.
- Updating payroll records, reviewing and approving changes including savings, deduction and departmental transfers
- Prepare reports to summarise earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving and queries of discrepancies
- Maintain payroll guidelines by implementing and updating policies and procedures
- Reconcile monthly payroll changes
- Year-end payroll processes
- Input time sheets and monthly changes including statutory returns
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager
- Experience in managing a team
- Oracle experience
- Strong analytical and methodical approach
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days holiday + Stats
- Flexi time
- Free parking
- Company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established and globally present business who offer a fantastic company culture and progressive opportunities to allow you build your career with a great organisation.