Project Manager – Finance and Payroll systems. £40,000 – plus bens
Our client I looking for an experience Project Manager to work with key stakeholders on the execution of finance and payroll system projects. Working with the IT Director you’ll be the main conduit between the stakeholders and the IT function ensuring the communication and engagement is maintained.
As Project Manager you’ll be responsible for the progression and development of projects delivering a high level of service to your stakeholders. This will involve:
- Production of Planning docs
- Involvement in initial scoping of projects
- Prepare and present Weekly/monthly project updates
- Championing deadlines
- Continual updates, process improvement and communication across all departments.
We are looking for a logical, pro-active and delivery focussed individual with experience of:
- Microsoft Projects
- Working on multiple projects
- PRINCE 2 qualified ( beneficial)
On Offer is the opportunity to work with a large business with a national presence who are investing heavily in their infrastructure. The competitive salary is support with an excellent benefits page which includes 25 days holiday plus stats, free parking, company share scheme and an employee discount scheme.