Financial Accountant - up to £42,000 - Warwickshire
Currently we are working with a well-established company based in the Warwickshire area who are looking to recruit for a first time mover from a top 10 practices to join their busy finance department.
The company are a market leading organisation looking for an experienced finance individual who has had a great breadth of exposure to managing the development of the finance department while reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Ownership of year end and month end reporting
- Manage the capital expenditure including spend allocation to projects
- Completing budgeting and forecasting reporting with accuracy
- Partake in the preparation and ownership of inputting monthly results and performances to management
- Operate effectively with stakeholders from across a number of sites to ensure ultimate transparency of financial information and profitability strategies
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders internally and external
- Experience with SOX
This is a fantastic opporutntiy for a first time mover from a top 10 practices to join a successful and growing business. A chance for a well-rounded and robust individual to utilise their experience in an organisation who offer you the chance to take ownership of finance duties and implement new processes and procedures.