Looking for your next Credit Control opportunity?
Sheridan Maine is currently working with a well-established business services company based in Wolverhampton who are looking to recruit for Credit Controller due to recent company growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Business Services organisation who is seeking a Credit Controller around the Wolverhampton area. They have an great culture with a fantastic work environment.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Credit Controller your job will entail a number of duties and in a fast paced work environment with great support from the management team, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Accounts Reconciliation
- High volume of invoices
- Reduce ages debt
- Increase cash allocation
- Allocate large sums of cash to the right clients
- Pick at individual accounts when issues arise to identify the cause and find resolutions
- Checking client contracts as and when needed to cross reference information
The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Have experience in Credit Control (Minimum 2 years)
- Methodical approach
- Exposure to National Accounts
- Robust credit control abilites
- Intermediate at Microsoft Excel
A salary £20,000 - £21,000 (dependent on experience) + Monthly bonus;
- 28 days Holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- A great working environment with a great culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and established business. You will have the chance to operate with a team who have a fun, supportive and progressive work culture. Opportunity to join a fast growing business who offer ideal for someone looking to progress and develop.