Sheridan Maine are currently working with a market leading organisation based in the Telford area who are currently looking to recruit for a Payroll Manager on a 12 month FTC.
You will be reporting directly to HR Manager you role will be compiling payroll information in regards to managing, preparing and completing reports. You will be overseeing a team of Payroll Clerks, partaking in processing of monthly payroll across the business including P45s/ P46 and P11Ds.
- Updating payroll records, reviewing and approving changes including savings, deduction and departmental transfers
- Prepare reports to summarise earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving and queries of discrepancies
- Maintain payroll guidelines by implementing and updating policies and procedures
- Reconcile monthly payroll changes
- Year-end payroll processes
- Input time sheets and monthly changes including statutory returns
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager
- Experience in managing a team
- SAP Experience
- Strong analytical and methodical approach
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days holiday + Stats
- Flexi time
- Free parking
- Company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established and globally present business who offer a fantastic opportunity to potentially go permanent.