Are you looking for progression?
Are you actively studying?
Then I have the opportunity for you! I am currently working with widely recognised market leader in their industry. We are looking for an actively studying ACCA/CIMA Assistant Accountant who is motivated to complete their studies.
About the role
This role is a fantastic chance to work for a company who offer personal development and the chance to progress. The role has become available due to an internal promotion after 1 year of being in the business. This organisation is very keen to support someone who is looking to move their career moving forwards.
What you need?
- Reconcile the financial reports
- Monitor financial performance
- Project work
- Accurate and consistent forecasts
- Supporting of the improvement of processes
The ideal candidate for this role will be Part-Qualified and actively studying towards their ACCA/CIMA as well as:
What is on offer
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant or similar
- Part Qualified and actively studying (ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots and V look ups)
- Knowledge of an ERP system (Desirable)
- Strong work ethic
- Previous exposure in a large organisation
A salary of £24,000 - £25,000 p/a + Study Support and;
- Personal development/Internal opportunities
- Great working offices
- Fantastic benefits package
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career and develop themselves. This role has become available due to internal promotion and it is evident that this is the type of business who want to fast track candidates through to the next stage in their careers.