Interim Finance Manager - Tamworth - £350-£400 per day - 6 Months
Our client is a progressive manufacturing business going through a period of change. They have come to market to strenghten their finance team
Reporting to the CFO and supporting the General Manager the main aim of the Interim Finance Manager will be to ensure key financial controls are in place and effective reporting is produced. You will aslo be expected to provide business partnering expertise to the senior management team
Other Duties include:
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and safeguard results reported are in alignment with US GAAP
- Produce management accounting and business review reports for presentation to key stakeholders on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Liaise with Big 4 practice on all aspects of statutory reporting.
- Provide leadership for a small finance team of 4 including two qualified
- Managing the financial forecasting , budgeting working capital and cash flow process.
What is on offer?
- Professionally qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE.
- Large ERP experience necessary.
- Manufacturing/ engineering background.
- Hands on team player with leadership ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Free Parking. Long term assignment. Career developing opportunity with the chance not only to make a difference but also to take up the option of a permanent role with the business.