Are you looking for a career in recruitment?
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our growing Bristol office.
Our Consultants aren't like others – Sheridan Maine isn't like others. We believe in autonomy and trust - we don't give you a load of irrelevant targets, we give you time to learn and surround you with people that will inspire and motivate you to be better.
We’re looking for natural communicators who are eager, driven and adaptable to work within our fast pace company with no recruitment, junior level experience required. If you consider yourself as a standout candidate, with a passion for people, come join us as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Develop and maintain a profitable client base through a proactive, programmed approach
- Source, recruit and maintain a pool of skilled, referenced and motivated candidates to meet the recruitment needs of existing and prospective new clients
- Identified sales opportunities through your network and pursue accordingly
- Generate leads and marketing information
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
Sheridan Maine’s benefits
- University qualifications or A Level's desirable
- Strong Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise on work
- Full/clean driving licence and car
- Up to 30% Uncapped commission structures
- Monthly Top Billers (free drinks, food, various activities and more annual trips to Ibiza and Austria (all expenses paid for) other destinations have included – Paris and Centre Parks
- Quarterly team get togethers
- Excellent career progression
- Regular competitions with individual exclusive prizes