Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a progressive SME business based in Leicester.
Due to expansion and workload they are looking to appoint a ‘hands on’ Financial Controller to take the finance team to the next level.
Reporting to the Finance Director the duties of the Financial Controller include:
- Effectively managing the Balance sheet
- Overseeing Monthly management accounts preparation
- Cash-flow analysis weekly and monthly
- Taking control of the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Supervising a small finance team
What’s on offer?
- The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- A proven background within the SME sector
- Demonstrate a track record of introducing improved processes and procedures into rapidly changing organisations
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
- Flexible working culture
This is the perfect time to join this growing business. The successful Financial Controller will be able to join a thriving company where they can increase their scope of influence. This position will give you the kickstart that will lead to further progression.