Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager within an owner managed organisation based in Central Birmingham. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to take full ownership of the finance function, delivering results to board members.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an excellent company growing organically year-on-year who pride themselves on their outgoing company atmosphere . With a supportive leadership team, this company has an excellent reputation in the marketplace and as a result, many candidates want to work for the business.
This opportunity offers you full ownership of the Finance Team, by managing and mentoring two people to ensure that all transactions are accounted for accurately. Furthermore, due to the nature of the business, this opportunity offers you the chance to broaden your skillset by taking the lead in all finance processes.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Managing and mentoring a transactional finance team of three
- Producing KPI reports and monthly managements accounts
- Cash Flow reporting
- Managing the Payroll Function
- Compiling Annual Budgets and Forecasts
- Taking responsibility for any additional projects as required
What’s on offer?
- Experienced in managing a Transactional Finance Team
- Possess strong communication skills, and be able to delegate tasks effectively
- Skilled at building good working relationships with stakeholders and internal customers
- Must lead development and encourage the improvement of teams
- Coupled with a great salary, package and bonus is the opportunity to work within a niche and rapidly expanding business. The role, offers you as the successful candidate, the opportunity to make a name for yourself in a business which encourages expressing yourself within the workplace.
Please note, due to the volume of applications if you do not get a reply within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.