Sheridan Maine are working with a well-established business based in Solihull. Our client is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to lead the Management Accounts Team as well as assisting the Financial Controller with all reporting requirements.
The business is due to go through a lot of change over the next year due to it's acquisitions, so it is vital that an experienced Senior Management Accountant comes on board to ensure the smooth running of the month-end and year-end duties. The company are growing rapidly within their industry and are fast becoming one of the major players nationwide.
You, as the Senior Management Accountant will get a great deal of exposure to Senior Management Team discussions, ensuring that complex management accounts are delivered to board effectively.
The duties of the of the Senior Management Accountant include:
- Statutory reporting to Board Members
- Finance Business Partnering
- Streamlining Systems & Processes within the Management Accounts Team
- Ensuring the monthly management accounts run accurately
- Reporting to the Senior Management Team including commentary
- Managing and mentoring a team of Management Accountants/Assistant Management Accountants
The ideal Senior Management Accountant will have the following attributes:
What’s on Offer?
- Previous property/financial services experience (preferred but not essential)
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified (Qualified from practice advantageous but not essential)
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills
A competitive salary of £40,000 - £47,000
- Free Parking
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
As well as the competitive salary the company offers a great working environment with a great support network from the Financial Controller and CFO. The role offers such progression that they will be in a pivotal position to take on the Financial Controller position after a few years.