A leading organisation on the outskirts of Southampton are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their high performing team. This organisation has a positive, nurturing environment and pride themselves on being a great place to work.
Due to ongoing growth and also a minor restructure, they are now looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant to join them during April. Exact date to be confirmed.
This role will contribute heavily to supporting the Finance Director and will be a pivotal role within the Finance function.
Duties include, but are not limited to-
- preparing reports, budgets, commentaries as required for the leadership team
- undertaking and overseeing all financial administration
- liaise with other non-finance colleagues across the business
- contribute to the wider strategy of the organisation
- carry out all financial duties as required, including reconciliations, credit and payroll as required
This is a great "all round role" for an experienced Management Accountant. You will ideally be part qualified as a minimum
and already have a proven background as a Management Accountant.
Please apply if this sounds like the role for you!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.