Delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Systems & Controls Manager to join one our most respected clients in the Telford area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, as a confident Finance Systems & Controls Manager, to join a hugely established business, who pride themselves on their company environment. With a proven track record of providing an effective service to their customers, this role provides a clear opportunity for you, as a financial systems expert, to automate financial processes which in order will streamline services and reporting methods for Senior Management, Stakeholders and the rest of the business.
About the Role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Consistently communicating with Key Stakeholders, Senior Management and the wider business to discover and deliver on expectations
• Working independently and taking the lead on any systems and processes tasks that are given
• Undertaking and emphasising insightful analysis and implementation of financial strategies
• Ensuring that all financial systems and processes run smoothly
• Providing advice to all members of the business on finance processes to ensure that the organisation runs as successful as possible
What are we looking for?
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated Finance Systems & Controls Manager who is able to demonstrate dealing with complex processes with a methodical approach. Someone who has experience of consistently striving for best processes within a fun and energetic organisation is highly desirable.
What is on offer?
Coupled with a great salary and package is the opportunity to join a company with a friendly environment that is growing year on year. The client has recently announced that the role offers such versatility that it will give you the opportunity to forge your career within a business who are consistently seeking change.