Excited to be recruiting for an highly-motivated Senior Project Accountant/Finance Manager to join one of our best and biggest manufacturing clients based in the Telford area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, as a flexible and dynamic Senior Project Accountant/Finance Manager, to join a forward thinking international services business, who over the decade have enjoyed growth and successes both internally and externally through the successful tendering of new Business. With a proven track record of delivering a consistent competitive edge over its competitors, this role provides a clear stepping stone for you, as an eager individual with strong accounting and reporting experience, to have gained the skillset to deliver consistent performance in a Financial Controller position successfully after two years in the role.
About the Role
Reporting into the FC,
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Mentoring, developing and managing a team of four Management Accountants and non-financial employees in the wider business on financial processes
• Financial modelling and decision making through heavy liaison with the Commercial Team
• Reporting and forecasting on the financial performance of projects both internally and externally
• Managing Bids by taking ownership for cash flow analysis and reviewing the financial risks/challenges
• Challenging and creating integrated business plan forecasts as well as ensuring that you direct them through the correct process in the Integrated Delivery Team area
• Managing the cash flow of all projects to optimise working capital
• Financial Reporting on overheads/costs on contracts is also expected as and when the need does arise
What are we looking for?
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Senior Project Accountant/Finance Manager who is able to demonstrate areas of process improvements. Someone who has experience of working in a fast-growing business is highly desirable. Having a dynamic and innovative approach in the work place is essential.
What is on offer?
Coupled with a great salary and package is the opportunity to join a company that has seen formidable growth that are forecasting a huge input of capital revenue for you to manage on its future projects. The client has recently announced that the role offers such versatility that it will give you the opportunity to manage the business through its historic period of change.