Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Financial Manager for a small entity of a larger national group, based in Shropshire. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to experience the breadth of an SME with the security of a corporate group.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business, who pride themselves on their family like company culture. With a proven track record of providing exceptional products to their customers, they have grown YoY and are now part of a group which are leading their market.
About the Role
This role provides a clear opportunity for you, as the Finance Lead, to manage a mentor a Finance Team and ensure that all reporting is compliant with financial regulations. Reporting into the Group Financial Director, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Providing monthly management accounts complying with financial regulations including commentary at the board table
• Managing a payroller and ensuring that the payroll function runs successfully
• Compiling annual forecasts/budgets/year end accounts as well as ensuring all finances are compliant with tax regulations
• Mentoring the finance team
• Ensuring all reporting is provided to Group within the expected deadlines as well as being involved in the strategic decision making alongside the senior management team
The Ideal candidate will be: