Sheridan Maine Executive is partnering exclusively with an international brand to recruit a Commercial Finance Director to be part of the leadership team responsible for leading the FP&A and commercial finance activities across the UK business.
The key deliverables of the Commercial Finance Director include:
- Provide constructive and independent challenge to the leadership and operational teams to deliver strategic and financial targets
- Measure brand performance employing financial, market, consumer and other KPI’s and identify drivers of performance to highlight growth opportunities
- Lead the annual budget process and ensure resources are aligned to enable the delivery of targets
- Production of monthly / yearly reporting and analysis and review with the leadership team
- Provide inspirational leadership to the commercial finance team and develop an engaging, inclusive and diverse culture
The requirements for the ideal Commercial Finance Director candidate include:
- Extensive commercial finance and FP&A experience gained in a fast paced consumer driven sector
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Excellent team management skills with a track record of developing high performing teams
The role will be based in central London on a hybrid working basis (3 days office / 2 days home) with regular travel to other UK sites and the company offer an outstanding benefits package that includes a bonus, share allowance and private medical.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.