“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.”
- Oscar Wilde.
Are you an experienced Finance professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Our client, a distinguished professional services organisation located in central Bristol, is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team. As a Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the Finance Team, ensuring the seamless execution and reporting against the business's financial plan.
Your responsibilities as the Finance Manager will include but are not limited to:
To be considered for the position of Finance Manager:
- Lead and inspire the Finance Team, fostering a collaborative and high-performing culture.
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the business, including delivery of financial analysis and management information.
- Collaborate with senior management to ensure that all underlying plan assumptions are evidence based and align with organisational goals and objectives.
- Oversee accurate and timely financial reporting, providing insights and analysis to support strategic decision-making.
- Ensure that all functional departments have a comprehensive understanding of how different business decisions can impact the company’s commercial success and profitability.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance standards, keeping abreast of changes and implementing necessary adjustments.
- Identify and implement process improvements within the Finance function, optimising efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure the most effective cash management approaches are used, including managing cash flow, maintaining bank relationships and identifying opportunities to increase yield on company monies.
- Identify and effectively manage Financial Risks.
What's in it for you:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a team towards shared goals.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to present financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Competitive salary package.
- Hybrid working model, providing flexibility for a better work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work with a reputable professional services organisation in central Bristol.
- Career development and growth opportunities within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
If you are a motivated Finance professional with a passion for driving financial success and would like to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.