“If opportunity doesn’t knock – build a door.” Milton Berle.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a growing family-run property development business based in North London. Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join their team and play a pivotal role in driving financial success across two key sections of the business.
This role offers a unique opportunity for career progression, with potential paths leading to a Head of Finance role or more senior Group finance positions. You will gain exposure to a wide range of responsibilities, contributing to the strategic growth of the business.
Your responsibilities as the Commercial Finance Manager will include:
To be considered for the position of Commercial Finance Manager:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for various projects, including profit forecasts, budgets and reforecasts, ensuring accurate representation and inclusion of cash flow information.
- Ownership of the monthly reporting process for the Divisions, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of all financial information.
- Preparation of ad-hoc management information to support decision-making.
- Take charge of cashflow planning and management, optimising financial resources for project delivery and divisional growth.
- Implement and maintain robust financial processes, ensuring compliance and efficiency in financial operations.
- Work closely with senior financial individuals and non-financial operational heads of departments to provide financial guidance and support.
- Review contracts to identify key financial, compliance and insurance requirements.
- Support the Group in securing the renewal of the annual insurance policies and ongoing insurance management.
- Preparation of financial planning and scenario modelling as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ICAS) with substantial post-qualification experience.
- Proven experience in a senior finance role within the property development or construction sector.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to provide valuable insights.
- Excellent communication skills to engage with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role with a family-run property development business and would like to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.