“Whichever party is in office; the Treasury is in power." Harold Wilson.
Are you a detail-oriented finance professional seeking an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team? Sheridan Maine is collaborating with one of the leading professional services organisations, offering you the chance to become a crucial part of their success story.
As a Treasury Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in our client's finance team, responsible for managing and optimising the company's financial liquidity. This position demands a proactive individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the role of Treasury Analyst, you will require:
- Monitor the Treasury inbox to ensure payment requests and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Perform the weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Posting payments and receipts accurately into accounting software.
- Monitor client bank accounts daily to ensure adherence to ICAEW regulations.
- Liaise with partners to clear client funds held asap.
- Running bank reports and updating daily cashflow reports.
- Organising monthly bank funds sweep.
- AAT qualification with 3 years’ finance experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- Ability to work on own initiative & be self-motivated.
If you are ready to hit the ground running and contribute to the success of a renowned organisation, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.