“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with a well-established and reputable UK Construction Business to recruit a talented and motivated Payroll Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team and contribute to the success of a company that has a strong presence in the construction industry.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant will include:
The successful Payroll Assistant will require the following attributes:
- Process weekly pay and send out payslips and other associated weekly payroll tasks.
- Add new employees to the payroll system.
- Import weekly employee timesheets from the business units.
- Process holiday pay as required and other additional pay elements.
- Proven experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.