An international organisation with offices based in Bracknell are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their friendly finance department.
The role will be responsible for end to end accounting duties, which will include:
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Providing P&L and balance sheet analysis
- Performing intercompany reconciliations and accounting
- Preparing VAT and Intrastat returns
- Liaise with auditors and assist with audit queries
- Assist the team with day to day accounting tasks such as invoicing and credit control
- Provide financial reporting and analysis to stakeholders
The successful candidate, will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of producing a set of accounts
- Sound accounting knowledge of credits and debits
- VAT knowledge
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
The company offer fantastic perks including a competitive yearly holiday allowance, hybrid working and death in service. Car parking is available on site and the company are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.