Sheridan Maine are on the look out for a dedicated and highly driven Accounts Assistant, to become a valued member of a rapidly expanding and award winning business located in Ringwood.
This exciting opportunity is for a full-time permanent role and will be based in their modern offices in Ringwood. As an integral team member, you will take charge of various responsibilities including:
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising invoices
- Direct debit payment plans
- Coding and inputting invoices
- Processing expenses
- Variance analysis reporting
- Handling accounts queries
- Providing insightful weekly reporting
Key skills and qualities:
- A team player attitude, thriving in a fast paced environment
- Confident communication skills
- Proficient IT skills, particularly in Excel
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you possess the skills and ambition that align with the requirements for this role, don’t miss out – apply today!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.