“Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader…they set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role – always about the goal.”
Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a talented and experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join a dynamic organisation based in the heart of Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with proven managerial experience to lead the commercial finance team for a specified portfolio.
Responsibilities as the Commercial Finance Manager will include:
The successful Commercial Finance Manager:
- Lead and manage the commercial finance team to ensure high performance and achievement of departmental goals.
- Ownership of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and providing financial guidance to support business objectives.
- Oversee and manage the continuous improvement of budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning.
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities, implementing effective strategies to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities.
- Challenge and support the business assumptions provided by the leadership teams.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and help drive financial decisions.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive financial reports, highlighting key performance indicators and financial metrics.
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance financial processes, systems, and controls to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with proven managerial experience in commercial finance.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent influencing capability in driving key decisions through to successful conclusions.
- Ability to assess risk and develop mitigation.
- Exposure to working on data models related to Events.
If you possess the required qualifications and experience for this role and are excited about the opportunity to lead a commercial finance team in a dynamic organisation, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.