“A good system shortens the road to the goal.” Orison Swett Marden.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with our established client based in the Reading area to recruit a talented and experienced Systems and Planning Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who thrives in a dynamic environment and possesses a strong background in financial planning, reporting, and cost management.
Key responsibilities of the Systems and Planning Accountant:
The successful Systems and Planning Accountant:
- Strategically plan and design the programme, taking a proactive approach to monitor progress, troubleshoot issues, and initiate corrective actions as needed.
- Ensure the implementation of an integrated planning process, related systems, and operating model.
- Identify opportunities for better utilisation of existing systems and driving process improvements.
What's on Offer:
- Proven experience in financial planning, reporting, and cost management within a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and HFM.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Strong team leadership skills.
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) preferred.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Career development opportunities.
- Hybrid Working.
If you are a proactive and results-driven Systems and Planning Accountant looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.