Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working in partnership with a leading national organisation who are recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their head office accounts department.
Candidates at every experience level are welcome, as comprehensive training can be offered as needed, along with study support for eligible candidates pursuing qualifications such as AAT, CIMA, or ACCA.
Duties of the Finance Assistant include:
- Posting payments and receipts
- Uploading invoices and credit notes
- Setting up and maintaining direct debits
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Updating customer account information
- Liaising with customers regarding payment/ refund issues
- Investigating and resolving queries
The successful Finance Assistant will require the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, v-look ups)
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work in a busy, dynamic environment
- Keen to pursue a career in accounts
The company offer benefits including hybrid working, study support, 25 days holiday and car parking. Own transport is preferred.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.