Sheridan Maine is partnering with a professional services organisation who are seeking a Tax Accountant to join their growing team. This is a unique opportunity for a tax professional to be part of an expanding business based in the heart of Reading.
Responsibilities of the Tax Accountant will include:
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Responsible for a portfolio of business and personal tax clients
- Ownership of the business tax and corporate tax compliance
- Preparation of all relevant business tax returns.
- Ensuring HMRC deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients and providing good service delivery
- Provide complex compliance and tax advice
The role offers:
- Tax qualified or part qualified (ATT or CTA) or qualified by experience
- Experience of working with corporation and personal tax (Corporation essential)
- Strong systems skillset
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunity/development
- Hybrid working
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Free parking
The company are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.