Our client, who operates in a specialist sector, is seeking an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst to join their large finance team.
As the Senior FP&A Analyst, you will play a pivotal role and be responsible planning, forecasting and analysis working closely with the wider team.
Your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the role of Senior FP&A Analyst, you will need:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather relevant financial data and insights.
- Implementing best practice processes to enhance forecasting accuracy and efficiency.
- Providing valuable financial analysis to support strategic decision-making.
- Development and monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of financial systems and processes.
What’s on Offer:
- A full accountancy qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Proven experience as an FP&A Analyst, preferably in a larger organisation.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modelling, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in forecasting and financial planning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems.
How to Apply:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Hybrid working.
If you are a seasoned FP&A professional ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, we invite you to apply! Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.