"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela.
Sheridan Maine is pleased to represent our esteemed client, a global organisation at the forefront of its industry. Renowned for innovation and excellence, our client is currently seeking a talented and experienced Commercial Finance Manager/ Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of a market leader in a key finance leadership role.
As the Commercial Finance Manager/ Finance Business Partner, you will be a crucial member of the finance leadership team, overseeing the commercial finance function with a focus on revenues.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
To be considered for the role of Commercial Finance Manager/ Finance Business Partner, you will need:
- Lead, develop and manage the Commercial Finance team, ensuring optimal performance and collaboration.
- Spearhead financial planning and analysis activities, providing strategic insights and recommendations to drive business performance.
- Cultivate trust among essential stakeholders within the organisation and exert a positive influence on business decisions.
- Overall responsibility of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Full ownership of all management information submitted to the Board monthly.
- Design key financial metrics with the CEOs of the business to help drive performance.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, financial regulations, and company policies.
- Business Partner to leadership teams and various stakeholders.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial data, identifying trends, and presenting key findings to senior management.
- Develop and enhance financial models, analyses, forecasts, and budgetary processes to support strategic initiatives and help drive financial decision making.
- Lead the Global financial planning and reporting cycles.
How to Apply:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent).
- Proven experience in a finance managerial role.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to translate financial data into actionable insights.
- Excellent leadership and team management capabilities, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Adaptable and proactive, with a commitment to continuous improvement and driving positive change.
If you are a dynamic and accomplished finance professional seeking a challenging role with a global leader, we invite you to apply. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.