“You must be the change you wish to see in the world”. Mahatma Gandhi.
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working on behalf of our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation based in Westbury, Wiltshire. Our client is currently seeking a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join their fast-paced team as Payroll Administrator.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator will include:
The successful Payroll Administrator will require the following competencies:
- Complete periodic tasks on time to deliver reports and checks for the 4-weekly payroll.
- Chase up rotas and rota queries from the sites or operations managers.
- Analyse the rotas and check for errors, anomalies or discrepancies that need to be queried.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and financial documentation.
- Handle queries from employees regarding payroll matters.
- Maintain and update employee records related to payroll.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and the wider finance team to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and legislation.
- Excellent time management skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Adaptability and flexibility to contribute to the team's success.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Hybrid working model to support work-life balance.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Exciting and dynamic work environment within a growing organisation.
If you are a dedicated Payroll Assistant with the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.