"Success isn't about the money you make; it is about the difference you make in people's lives."
- Michelle Obama.
Are you a dedicated and detail-oriented individual looking to take the next step in your finance career? Sheridan Maine is partnering with our esteemed client, an established and growing organisation based in Hertfordshire, to find a Finance Assistant to join their finance team.
Your responsibilities as the Finance Assistant will include:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions, including accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconciling bank statements and ensuring accuracy in financial records.
- Collaborating with the finance team to support month-end and year-end processes.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Providing general administrative support to the finance department.
- Previous experience in a finance assistant or similar role.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational abilities.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.