Sheridan Maine have been appointed on an exclusive basis to assist a market leading brand in the recruitment of an Accounts Payable Assistant.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking to be part of a thriving organisation, that values your expertise. The successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Efficiently processing invoices and maintaining supplier accounts
- Posting cash journals
- Reconciling supplier payments
- Resolving supplier issue queries
- Ensuring all payments are made on time
- Previous experience working in a finance team, ideally with accounts payable knowledge
- The ability to build robust relationships with key customers
- Motivated and excels in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and time management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.