“It’s all a process. The release. The courage. The unveiling. The growth. The awakening… Life.”
Sheridan Maine is proud to represent our esteemed client, a global leader in its field, known for innovation and excellence. We are actively seeking a dynamic and experienced Accounts Payable professional to join our client's finance team as Senior Accounts Payable Accountant.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in our client's finance department, taking charge of Accounts Payable, supplier management, operating expenses control, and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
To be considered for the position of Senior Accounts Payable Accountant you will need:
- Act as the primary point of contact for Accounts Payable, overseeing the end-to-end process and ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, addressing inquiries, negotiating terms, and implementing best practices.
- Manage and coach a team of AP Accountants, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work culture.
- Spearhead efforts to control operating expenses, implementing cost-saving measures and contributing to budget adherence.
- Ensure timely processing of supplier payments and reconciliation of key supplier accounts.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to the development and implementation of best practices.
- Proven experience and excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable.
- Proven experience in a lead or supervisory role, managing teams.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A proactive attitude and change mindset.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and opportunities for professional development.
If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional with leadership and accounts payable experience, we invite you to apply. Please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.