A leading business in it’s field with a worldwide reach and a number of UK sites is recruiting a Finance Manager to be based at its Southampton offices. Working directly with the FD, the Finance Manager will own the accounting for the UK sites including business partnering with the local management teams.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:-
- Preparation of monthly site accounts and submission to group
- Production of analysis and KPIs with associated commentary
- Business parthering the management team with value adding financial information and advice to support decision making and improving operational efficiencies
- Management of the finance team
- Budgeting and forecasting work
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager role is likely to:-
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with a number of years PQE working as a Management Accountant, Finance Manager or Financial Controller
- Possess good relationship building and team management skills
The company offer an excellent benefits package that includes:-
- Up to 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life and health insurance
Due to the nature of the business the role is site based 5 days a week. The company is easily accessible and has on site car parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.